EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional
Below you will find all the information you need about the EaseUS Data Recovery software. The page also lets you know of any current discounts and coupons that may be around, so you get the best deal. Get to know all about the software, how it works, its features, support quality, available pricing packages/licenses and more. Recovering lost data can be overwhelming but with the correct tool and information, it can be done. This page is all about the software and the information you need.
Introduction to EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a software that recovers lost data from your Windows PC, such as deleted or formatted files, emptied recycle bin, corrupt USB, damaged hard disks partition, and so on. The tool offers a simple interface to recover your lost data comprehensively. Through smart scanning methods, available in both quick and fast mode, it can get most of your lost data back in no time.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Features
The tool has got tons of features.
- Two scan modes available: quick and deep. Quick scan searches for deleted files using the basic algorithm for fast results. Deep scan works on devices’ each sector, ensuring more comprehensive data recovery.
- It can recover all sorts of lost data
- Accidentally deleted files
- Lost data from formatted drives
- Emptied recycle bin
- Lost or damaged partition drives
- Damaged or corrupt hard drives
- Lost data due to virus attacks
- OS crash recovery
- Recovery from RAW partition drives
- It can recover all sorts of file formats including
- Document files: DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS, etc.
- Video Files: AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MKV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, MPEG, etc.
- Email files: PST, DBX, EMLX, etc. (from Outlook, Outlook Express, etc.)
- Graphic/Photos: JPG/JPEG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, SR2, MRW, DCR, WMF, RAW, SWF, SVG, RAF, DNG, etc.
- Audio Files: AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, MID/MIDI, RealAudio, VQF, FLV, MKV, MPG, M4V, RM/RMVB, OGG, AAC, WMV, APE, etc.
- Other files such as RAR, ZIP, ISO, EXE (Application Executable files), SITX, etc.
- It can recover files from all sorts of file/drive system, such as FAT/exFAT, NTFS/NTFS5, ext2/ext3, HFS+, ReFS, etc.
- It supports recovering data from all sorts of devices that can store data, such as: PC/Laptop, External Disk, PC/laptop, Hard Drive, External Disk, SSD, USB Drive, Micro Card, Camcorder, Digital Camera, Music Player, Video Player, RAID, CF/SD Card, Zip Drive, Pen Drive, Other Storage Devices
- Intuitive interface that can easily be used by anyone without issues. The simple and graphically oriented wizard guides you systematically from start to finish.
- Option to select any drives, folders, or whole computer to scan for deleted/lost files.
- Preview and Filter options to easily look for the type of files or folders you wish to recover. Once the scanning process is finished, it gives you the complete list of files and folders ready to be restored. You can then use the filter options to recover only what you want.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Download
The link to download is here. The free download of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard allows 500MB of files to be recovered. But the good news is that you can easily extend it to 2GB by simply sharing the tool on your social media.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pricing & Discounts
Available in several packages, Data Recovery Wizard Pro and Data Recovery Pro + WinPE (which also allows to recover data from bootable media). Both pro and WinPE has no limitations on data size to be recovered.
Here’s a quick tutorial on how to use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Windows:
- Select the location you want to recover data from. Select a drive or a folder or your complete computer.
- Click “Scan.” The tool will initially start the “Quick Scan” process, followed by “Deep scan” for more detailed and comprehensive data recovery. It looks for your entire storage devices’ sector instead of just directories. Once the scanning process starts, you can pause and resume later.
- Finally, select the files and folders you want to recover. Use the filters to quickly look for the desired data and click “Recover.”
- You can also export the scan results and import it later to continue the recovery process where you left off last time. Click on the icon above the tool to import/export the scan results.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Reviews
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Support
There are multiple levels of support option for the users, including email and Live chat. For free editions of EaseUS Data Recovery tool, there’s email support and the response is usually e.5. And for corporate and advanced corporate users, there’s also telephone support and remote assistance available 8 hours per 5 days per week. If you have the advanced corporate license edition, you will also get a dedicated support Engineer to sort out your problems in short amount of time. Besides all that, there are also forums and knowledge base articles for everyone.
Best tool to recover your lost data.